Have you ever needed to share large files over email? Than you may have discovered that most e-mail systems only allow attachments smaller than 10 megabytes. There is actually a service called FileSender which make it easy for you to move a file of any size, up to 9.77 terabytes.
How do I use this service?
1. Go to https://filesender.internet2.edu and click on the Logon button in the middle of the page
2. Search for "Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey" and select it from the drop down list.
- After you've made your selection click continue.
3. After clicking continue, you will be brought to the Central Authentication Service. Enter your Netid and Password to continue.
4. After logging in, you will be presented with the following screen. Add your destination address, subject, message, and select your file you wish to send. Once you click send on the page, you will be notified when the recipient downloads your file.